Thursday 9 May 2013

Busy Fairies working their Magic!

Guess what...FAIRIES!! Ok, this may be a little repetitive, but this year my resolution was to make what I liked! Crafting is a pleasure for me and not a business, so why not! (although one day I would love to be part of a design team...here's dreaming!) I do have a few friends who are not so keen on flying folk though (boo), so will divert away from the theme for them!
This panel card was made using good old distress inks, to shade the background, followed by lightly stamping a flourish stamp in the same colour for subtle interest. The dandelions and fairies are, of course, Lavinia's. The flowers were stamped in purple and then I have used stickles to the stamens. The fairies and butterfly were stamped in black and then heat embossed with WOW glittery powders. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.

3 comments:

  1. You're on a roll! That's gorgeous!! Definitely a worthy entry into the Lisa B Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love all the bling. Thank you for entering it into the Lavinia Stamps Challenge, and good luck. Hugs, Pauline, Lavinia DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, love the colour and the LOTV stamp goes so well! Thanks for entering the Lavinia challenge, good luck! Wendy (DT member) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger