Saturday 11 May 2013

Craft Class Makes!


I recently attended a craft class led by Lisa Baker and made these 2 cards. It was my first play with decorative corners and shiny film! It is amazing when we often have loads of these dies and extras in our supplies, but we don't really experiment with them! I think that's the beauty of the craft class; the ability to play and chat without the pressure of needing to create something by the end of the evening! Do you often feel that? I hope its not just me: I often think "God, I've been at it for hours and all I have to show for it is a mess". Its often at that point that I madly try and put something together to have something to show for my efforts! Do you have evenings like that? Other times, creativity flows. I think it depends on mood, and how much pressure you put on yourself.






This second card was a first for me again, no real colour here, just sparkle and intricate die cuts. Again this is about having the time to practise layouts I suppose; I am guilty of having loads of dies, but often forgetting what to do with them...
There are so many on the market now, which is great as I think some rivalry was needed!
I think I will give this one to my mum; she is not a fairy lover, but does love flowers and delicate things!

Anyway, enough wittering, (thank you for taking the time to read this far...) but I would like to say thank you to Lisa for coming up with these designs and inspiring us to keep playing...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger