Saturday 18 May 2013

Beautiful Lili of the Valley girly!

Hi there, I have been a little quiet on the blog front this month, as I have been a busy bee working on a mammoth project in celebration of my 10th Wedding Anniversary! I have been sorting, organising and ordering 10 years worth of photos! These are then rapidly becoming a 40 page scrapbook as a present for my husband. I have never done scrapbooking before, so 40 pages with 10 different themes I think may have been a tad ambitious; but hey ho!
I have made a couple of cards though, and this lovely girly has inspired me for one of them. I know a lot of people don't like the missing features on these type of images, but I really like this one from LOTV. She is clearly happy! Both the sentiment and main image are from LOTV, the card from Hunkydory, flowers cut using Marianne Dies, and the rest of the bits and bobs are from my stash. I have coloured her with Promarkers.

1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful, thanks for joining in our challenge ...and good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger