Saturday 30 August 2014

Winter Snowflake Wishes

In my stash I found some cut, tuck, fold Spellbinder's snowflake dies, so I decided to have a play with them! I used an 8x8 card blank and used centura pearl, pale blue and teal cardstock to matt and layer. To create the cut-out circles I used my Spellbinder's Standard Circle dies in 2 sizes randomly on the pale blue card. Once the circles were cut I then ran the paper though the machine using the Embossilicious Regency Swirls folder. The sentiment is from Tattered Lace. To create the snowflakes I cut them from centura pearl, then inked through the dies with the paper still inside. I also inked the back of the snowflakes so that when they are folded there is more of an interest to them. Silver ribbon was then put on the tops of the circles to create a 'bauble' type of effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger