Saturday 2 August 2014

A New Baby Boy!



Ok, so it's not hard to guess the theme here! There seems to be a trend for lots of babies where I work at the moment...
Anyway, I wanted to make something for my friend, so here was the prefect excuse to make a bag charm again! I ordered some baby charms and had fun choosing blue and clear beads to make the charm.





 The card has been made using a Lili of the Valley image coloured with Promarkers as well as one of their funky sentiments. The elements were layered onto Spellbinders Circles Large and Scalloped Circles, as well as a Decorative Labels One die. The stars were cut using my Cricut machine and the Essentials cartridge. A small piece of lace and some buttons were used to bring it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger