Sunday 17 August 2014

Sparkle Medium Snowflakes

Amazingly, I made my first Christmas card! Again, I was playing with my Sparkle Medium! I have used a small square card base, and added some acetate on top. The acetate has been secured on the left front of the card using a Memory Box die cut with some glue behind. The die cut has also been covered in some Stampendous! Stamp 'n' Bond powder, then I have added some pearl mica powder on top. I have used a Sweet Poppy metal stencil  to add the snowflakes using Turquoise Sparkle Medium. The sentiment is from the Just Rite Noel Christmas Ornaments Set.

2 comments:

  1. love this card hope you don't mind but might use this idea for my cards this year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, I a honoured that you like the idea to use on your own cards! I think if we inspire each other we get so much more out of crafting xx

      Delete

Powered By Blogger