Wednesday 27 November 2013

Trying To Keep It Simple...

This time I wanted to try and make an 8x8 card, but keep it simple. I do have a tendency to love adding lots of layers, yet I really admire those wonderful cards that are clean and simple. For this card I wanted to keep the colour choice minimal. I have created some background layers using plain white and craft card. The top layer consists of one third craft card, stamped with a holly stamp I got free with a magazine and then gold heat embossed. The rest of the front has an embossed white panel created using the Embossalicious Mistletoe Moments folder. The message stamp is the from Die'sire Mistletoe Kisses Sentimentals range, again gold embossed onto a Labels Thirty Two shape and layered onto a Vintage Label Three shape. The shiny flowers have been cut on pearly red paper using Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia dies, which I have then applied Versamark through, taken the die away and added pearly gold mica powder. So soft, but I like it! The pearls and ribbon are from Creative Expressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger