Tuesday 12 November 2013

I've Been Good All Year!

 With this card and the slight variation, I wanted to make use of the fantastic IndigoBlu words that I just had to get. I love the font and the cheeky message here, it allows so many options! The background paper is the Craftwork Cards Christmas Post papers again, (are you seeing a trend here...!) which have also been distressed with vintage photo ink. I have used a paper bow from the same kit and also a strip of paper for the middle detail. The fantastic sleigh and tiny holly leaves have been cut using my Cricut and the new December 25th cartridge. The middle circle has been cut with a Standard Circle Large Spellbinder die through decorative paper covered with double sided adhesive. Once cut I then covered with Micro Beads. This gives a great tactile effect which I am getting very fond of at the moment. The decorative circle behind has been cut with Spellbinders Delightful Circles die, and the label shape is a Labels Eight die. The bottom variation has the addition of some Glossy Accents on the stamp image and  little of the famous Card Candi!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger