Tuesday 5 November 2013

My Favourite Card Made For Christmas!

So, here is my favourite card made for the Christmas period. I have used some beautiful papers from the Craftwork Cards Christmas Post range in the background and layered the card up from there. The sentiment at the bottom is from a Woodware stamp with the main word being SNOW, but it also has some great phases. The gorgeous flourish is from IndigoBlu and has been stamped using distress ink in vintage photo. The rosettes have been made using a Tim Holtz decorative strip die called 'Mini Paper Rosettes'. The corners have been cut with dies from the Lea'bilities range and the rosette tops using a die from Spellbinders Create-A-Flake Three.I don't know why, but I really    like this one!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger