Tuesday 3 December 2013

Festive Sparkly Greetings

This is another 8x8 card (I'm getting more comfortable with this size now!).  I have cut some ivory Centura Pearl cardstock to fit my card as a topper and cut an aperture using a Labels Thirty Two die. I have then run the card stock through an Embossalicious Mistletoe Moments folder and run over the design with some gold gilding wax. The cut label shape has then been recessed back onto the card and the aperture raised up using foam pads. The flowers have been cut using Heartfelt Creations SunKissed Fleur dies, pressing Versamark through them and finally gold embossing to make them stand out. The sentiment is from the Die'sire Sentimentals Mistletoe Moments set, again heat embossed. A lot of gold and maybe could do with raising a little higher, but I quite like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger