Thursday 11 April 2013

Party Girl!

A friend of mine at work is very excited about her birthday, and as she is a little bit of a party animal, this card was made especially for her! I had to (!) treat myself to some of the new Strawberry Kisses stamps, and as Crafter's Companion had some offers on the range for their birthday week, it seemed the perfect time! I have used some papers from a pad called 'Dreamcatcher' for the background and flowers. I have coloured the image using Promarkers and have used a mask to 'Spray and Sparkle' the shoe (although you can't really see it in the photo). Spellbinders have been used to cut the image and layer it. I hope she likes it on Monday! As the Crafter's Companion challenge is also about flowers this month, I am also going to enter this in it...

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Lovely colours, bet your friend was pleased! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, I love all that purple! Thanks for playing along with Crafter's Companion!

    xx
    Khristen

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger