Thursday 11 April 2013

Bright and Magical


 This time I have gone a little bright with some Lavinia stamps for the new April challenge, Bright and Beautiful. A little away from my normal colours so took me a while to get used to it, but why not! I have used Jones Tones glitter for the wings and Adirondak colours for the scene. Although you can't really see it in the photo, I have also made my own backing papers using 2nd and third impressions of ink and a swirly stamp from Hunkydory. I am sure that my trip to Ali Pally this weekend will result in me purchasing a few more Lavinia stamps; I have a long list ready!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty card! thanks for entering it into the Lavinia Stamps Challenge. Once you start collecting these stamps it is difficult to stop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images and colours, love the swirls and roses.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card....the colours and layout are fab. Thanks for joining in our 2nd challenge at Lavinia Stamps.
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, super combination of die cuts and stamps! good luck! Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome card. what is the stamp you have used for the sentiment, i love it!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger