Thursday 11 April 2013

Anniversary Men's Cards

 I had a tricky request for this card; a card for someone's husband on the occasion of their 4th wedding anniversary. It had to have male colours, be traditional and also have flowers... Well, I took the opportunity to use my new Persian Spellbinders Dies and had a play! I have also used Standard Circles and printed the text onto card using my computer (I never seem to have the sentiment I need!!) The flowers were done whilst also playing with a new Cricut Cartridge - Flower Shoppe. I LOVE this cartridge! There are so many combinations and it's so much fun! It's worth buying the machine just to use that cartridge and be able to make coordinating flowers! The papers on this card were embossed green coordinations card and some dotty card left over from my stash. I have also used some chocolate organza ribbon bought from Crafting.co.uk. I was not sure at first but this card is growing on me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger