Sunday 21 September 2014

Posted Penguins!

These two little chaps are from the Hobby Art Penguins Christmas stamp set. I was inspired by one of their gallery posts and decided to make my own take on it. The card to the right has been made using the penguin stamped on Neenah Card and coloured using Promarkers with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink in the background. The papers are from the Craftwork Cards Christmas Post collection along with the flower and sentiments used. To create the opening I have taken a circle die, placed it on my chosen section and cut from the middle to the outside several times. I then cut halfway down each of the torn segments and then folded them back. The coloured image was attached behind the created aperture. I have used Glossy Accents on the stamp and some ribbon from my stash.
This is a slightly simpler version, same stamp and papers, this time also using an embossed sentiment from the penguin set. I have also coloured the back of the torn section here, as it looks more like brown paper this way. I love the look in his eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger