Saturday 26 April 2014

Melt Pot Flower Frame

This frame encompassed my first real go with my Melt Pot! I bought a very cheap plain wood frame from a budget store and put a picture of my 3 rascals in it for a grandmother present. I then used Milled Lavender and Dusty Concord Distress Inks applied with Cut and Dry foam directly on top. The sparkly swirls have been done using a Stamposaurus Swirly stencil and some Imagination Crafts Sparkle Medium in Royal Purple. The effect with the medium is a sturdy, raised, glittery swirl which looks fab in real life! The flowers have been made using different shades of purple cardstock, all cut out into petal and stamen shapes using the Cricut Flower Shoppe cartridge. Once the flowers were assembled I then dipped and coated them in some clear UTEE in the Ranger Melt Pot. This gives them a shiny and plastic appearance. The foliage pieces have been left as plain green cut out using Tattered Lace Ornate Foilage dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger