Saturday 12 April 2014

A Bit Purpley, Pearly, Turquoisy Extravagant?

Now, I have to be honest, I like this less and less the more I look at it! I decided that I wanted to use a purple and turquoise theme and went with that. I chose the two colours and then matted them with a main feature centre panel (it is an 8x8 card). With the main section I have first placed a swirly Stamposaurus stencil over the card and spritzed some Cosmic Shimmer Misting Ink sprays in Blue Cotton and Clover over the top to get the multi-coloured swirl effect. I also darkened the corners with Distress Inks and then ran the paper through the Crafts Too Lattice embossing folder. The flowers are made using the Heartfelt Creations Sunkissed Fleur stamps and cut out with the matching die set. The flowers have then been coloured with Distress Inks and highlighted with some dazzlers, pearly pins and pearly swirls. The sentiment is from Just Rite Grateful Heart set cut with the matching Vintage Labels Two die. A bit OTT I think: but I was trying to be a bit brighter!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger