Saturday 10 August 2013

Imagination is the key...

This is a 6x6 card made as a result of me playing with a few techniques. I started with plain white cardstock and lightly distressed all over with some Tim Holtz ink. I then stamped on this randomly using an Indigoblu Flouish stamp in a second generation of the same ink. Finally, I stamped again using the same flourish, this time embossing with Stampendous Frantage powder (amazing stuff!). The powder has white, blue and gold in which gives lovely texture and interest. The brown swirls are a Tim Holtz Sizzix Bigz die and the flowers have been cut using my Cricut Flower Shoppe cartridge. The fairy and mushrooms (Lavinia) were stamped into an image cut from a Cricut Storybook shape. Again I have used 2nd and 3rd generations of ink here, with the fairy being embossed with glittery powder. The text is from Tim Holtz mounted on a Spellbinders D-Lites shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger