Saturday 24 August 2013

Thank You Teacher

At the end of another school year it's time to say thank you to those amazing teachers who inspire our little rugrats each day, so I thought I would use Crafter's Companion Popcorn the Bear to help me! I have coloured him using Tim Holtz Distress Markers on watercolour paper and cut out. This topper has then been layered onto a Spellbinder's circle shape to make it pop. The sentiment is a LOTV one. The doily in the background has been coloured using Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink and layered onto some Hunkydory card with a strip of some orange paper I had in my bits box. The butterflies are actually the waste elements cut out when cutting a Spellbinder's Butterfly Circle die!                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger