Saturday 2 March 2013

Fairy Spells!

Hello again! Apologies for the huge gap in my posting, the last months have been a little mad as we have had an extension built and all my craft stuff was stored away! I did not make anything for months so I feel a little rusty now, but am trying to get my 'flow' back! I have made a few cards lately for special people; this one was for my daughter's birthday. I have used some Lavina Stamps including the fabulous 'Spiral of Spells' and also dabbled with a few beads and charms. I will never get bored of fairies!
 

8 comments:

  1. What a stunner.. superb work, great design and so pretty. There is NO LINK on your post to our Lavinia Challenge ....please can you add one as you will not be accepted for the challenge and this needs to stay not be deleted! lol
    Eileen xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eileen; you are very kind. I have learnt how to 'link' now, so it should be done! x

      Delete
  2. Oooh, this is lovely! Good luck in our Lavinia Challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card....you don't look too rusty to me ;-)
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, you've put the stamps together really well and fantastic colour choices

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, beautiful choice of stamps and colours.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, the Spiral of Spells is such a fabulous stamp! Shazsilverwolf xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger