Saturday 2 March 2013

More Hunkydory!

 Back to experimenting with 'kits' again; this card was made with the free kit from the first Hunkydory Compendium (I think?) and used for a 'thank you card'. Simple, but sweet.

Below and to the right; made from the same kit as above I think, but this time I have added some die-cut butterflies from my Spellbinders dies. Again simple and quick to make when that is what's needed!

The last 2 cards are made using some fab 'Flutterbye Garden' stamps from Hunkydory again, and based on some designs from the compendium (with a few changes). I really liked the etherial feel to the stamps and they seem to work well with lots of different colouring mediums (the bottom card was stamped using Flitterglue and silver glitter placed over it!).
Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger