Saturday 21 March 2015

Flowers and Fairies...

You know when you buy a stamp plate and you love it, but you haven't used it for ages? I am like that with all my Crafters' Companion fairies stamps. I decided that I liked this little fairy and wanted an excuse to use her on a project! The fairy, sentiments, butterfly and flowers are all from the 'Lavender Fairy' plate. The flowers were tricky to line up and overstamp, but I think they came out ok in the end. I think if I had used a stamp without a definite line at the bottom it would have been much easier! The outlines were all embossed with black detail powder and the colour was applied using watercolour pencils. A touch of Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles 'Fairy Daydreams' finished the card off, along with some stickles in the lavender. I will enter this card in Lisa Bakers' challenge this month - 'Spring Watercolours'.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! The little fairy is lovely. Thanks again for joining the Lisa B Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger