Saturday 13 December 2014

Sledging Away with LOTV

I love all the craft card that is about at the moment, and I fancied teaming it with some other earthy colours. I have used Distress Inks to bring out the different layers and also to define the Spellbinders die-cut image. The image and the sentiment are from LOTV. I love this stamp because it reminds me of our little dog and my boys having fun; one of those sweet moments in time that we cherish. I have coloured the image using Distress Markers in coordinating earthy, pastel colours. The watercolour card has then been cut-out using Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles. The flowers are die-cut poinsettias from a Marianne Creatables die. The papers are from a DCWV pad and the snowflake edge is a Memory box die. The seam binding bow, some pearls and some die-cut lea'bilities trees were the final touches, along with some glitter, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger