Friday 18 October 2013

Birthday Lovely Lili!

Morning all! This stamp is definitely getting a good run! Again, I love this girly from LOTV, (called Summer Lovely Lilli) and here I have used lots of shades of pink to complement her and make the ultimate, flowery, girly card! I have used my Cricut Storybook cartridge to cut the basic topper shape and again to matt. I have also used the same cartridge to cut some decorative corner flourishes and another, smaller shape to add dimension and layers. The flowers and buttons are from my stash and the papers are from the First Edition Dreamcatcher pad. The main image has been coloured with promarkers and the sentiment has been stamped using a Popcorn sentiment (I think!) As this month's theme for the LOTV challenge blog is 'Anything Goes', I thought she would be perfect to enter!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for entering our 'Anything Goes' challenge Martina, what a lovely card!

    Good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger