Friday 14 June 2013

Vintage Anniversary Steampunk

This card was made using a main image from a MCS Steampunk CD and lots of other bits and bobs I have acquired along the way! I wanted to make an anniversary card that was a little different and with a vintage theme. I have used a basic oval Spellbinder's die to encase the girl, and distressed the main image with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo inks. I have also distress the other layers of the card, using autumnal colours and craft card to back the design. Spellbinders Persian accents have added some corners to the top of the easel, and the flowers have been punched from stamped cardstock (text stamp). There is also a piece of vintage cream ribbon running through the ribbon threader die (Marianne Die) and lots of Creative Expressions diamonds and pearls dotted around to add that final touch! The sentiment I created myself on the computer as I could not find one I liked at the time (fussy, I know!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger