Thursday 19 September 2013

Card Candi Flowers

 I recently saw some Card Candi stamps that I thought were really simple but effective, so I thought I just had to give them a go! I also just happened to have acquired (!) a few Embossalicious folders which I thought might frame the main image nicely. I like these Crafter's Companion Diesire folders, they are the perfect size for my Big Shot and my usual 6x6 card size! This folder called 'Elegant Frame' gives a great feature to focus the eye. Both these cards are both made using the one of the Woodware Bubble Bloom Card Candi stamps, which also come with the sentiment I have used here. I have stamped them both twice, the second time just cutting out the leaves to coordinate with the main colour I chose. I have tried to go tone in tone with all the embellishments as well, as I thought the main image would look a bit busy otherwise! The ink has been added just to highlight the folders (Tumbled Glass Distress Ink). The card below also utilises one of the Spellbinders D'lites dies to accent the sentiment.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow wow wow!!! What a stunning set of cards - I might have to borrow this idea if its ok with you?
    Thanks for playing along with us at Crafters Companion's Embossing Challenge and good luck :0)
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire, that is so kind of you! You are more than welcome to use my designs as inspiration, I would be honoured! xx

      Delete

Powered By Blogger