Saturday 13 July 2013

Butterfly Montage

This card is an example of me playing with some montage-style effects! Both the main image and the quote, (or should I say 'stanza' of the poem) are from Clarity Stamps. I have used Neenah card to stamp onto and Distress Inks (milled lavender and brushed corduroy) to colour in with. The big stamp is one large montage stamp  which has been stamped several times and sections taken from each image to add depth. and texture. I have coloured certain elements of the stamp to add focus and draw the eye in. To make the word panel, I have created my own backing paper using a stamp featuring grasses and a small butterfly (also by Clarity). These images have been stamped using 2nd and 3rd generation ink in the same colours as before. The main poem has been stamped in black Archival ink. Finally I have added organza in the background and gems added to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger