Wednesday 7 March 2012

Lili of the Valley Girlies...

This card has been made as I love this little girl! She reminds me of my daughter! I have used some gorgeous paper from a pad called Dreamcatcher which is full of lovely purples and spring colours. She was actually coloured whilst my family was on holiday and I took some stamps and Promarkers with me! She has been cut out using a Spellbinders Standard Circles Large die and the accompanying Scalloped circle size. I have then layered with Dreamcatcher papers and cut some swirls using my Cricut Essentials cartridge. There are also some lace, pearls and flowers from my stash!
 Variation on a theme....slightly more simple though.
Another one of the LOTV girls and coloured at the same time as the one above! These were actually done in November, but it has taken me this long to get them onto cards! Never mind. Same principle as above; have also used a LOTV sentiment stamp on this one though. No lace on this one but larger flowers! I love using flowers, but am going for the flatter ones at the moment; I hate making boxes for all the raised ones...they never seem to look quite right to me. I do realise that this is user error though...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger