Tuesday 11 October 2011

Peter Rabbit

 Once again I feel I may be avoiding the Christmas cards...not sure why! I have been experimenting with Aquamarkers and different watercolour papers for these cards. I have now come to the conclusion that you get what you pay for! I have used Dayler Rowney papers here, cold pressed with that lovely texture. I have used the Cricut Storybook cartridge to cut the shapes and borders used. I think I am getting better with the Aquamarkers now, but it does take practise! The papers have come from Crafter's Companion Cute Companion CD roms (original collection and Summer Stories I think!).
I have kept them simple I know, but I suppose the feature is really meant to be Peter!
This one is a slighty larger version and I have added some Card Candi and also some paper stamped both sides with an edger punch.

Hope you like them...any ideas let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger